Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Card creations


One of the hobbies I've enjoyed and am still able to do, is card making. This wintry card was made with my great-grandchildren in mind as I was making up little card packets for them today. I enjoy creating bundles of pre-stamped cards and embellishments for them to receive in the mail and finish up as they choose. Once in a while I receive a card back!

 
This one arrived in the mail recently from our great-granddaughter, Hope. She visited us at Thanksgiving time and it was so much fun to see her and her family.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Orlean, love the way the snowman is just peeking at the edge of the card, makes it look like he is inside. Also like the card your great-granddaughter made for you. I hope that you will be able to make cards for a very long time and that the ALS will be manageable. I follow your daughters blog and will try and watch for yours as well. Is there someway I can sign up to have it delivered to my email, this helps me remember who I am following. Just a bit about me, I am retired, a card maker, blog follower, Zumba nut, and knit hats for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you have a blog Orlean. We will enjoy keeping up with you. I love your cards and we cherish the one we received.

    ReplyDelete